* When you claim that 1 + 1 = 3 you're not really wrong, but it will make you feel a bit lonely in this world.
* When you invite guests for dinner some of them might expect something to eat. The audience of a Murder Mystery might expect that the mystery is solved at the end. A genre is a genre is a genre. For a reason.
* Your ego makes you feel vastly superior to everyone else? Jane Tennison used to send troubled folks on a course about (cultural) social sensitivity.
* This August Forbrydelsen actress Sofie Gråbøl and producer Piv Bernth will give a masterclass at the Edinburgh TV Festival.
* What is the punishment for trashing such a lovable and beautifully layered character as Pernille/Mitch Larsen? And excuse me, exploiting grief?
All my love to Michelle Forbes who seems to withstand the disrespect and dishonesty. Her performance in The Killing as Mitch Larsen is great, against all odds.